Dear TAMISA members,
Thank you as always for your patronage.
We are closed temporarily from March 9th until March 18th due to coronavirus concerns.
We will be open again on March 19th as we scheduled.
Like many of you we have been monitoring the evolving global impact of the coronavirus. Our core value is safety in our community for our students and employees. So we would like to share with you what we have been doing in our yoga studio to uphold that commitment.
1. We reduce the number of students by 30%.
2. We may open the window for ventilation during the practice. (Please wear warmer clothes if you need.)
3. We are providing hand sanitizer in our reception and studios.
4. We are providing a disinfectant spray in all of our studios to wipe down all props and mats after each use.
5. We are temporally inviting our teachers to build sequences without bolsters.
We ask that you please take responsibility for yourself in the following ways:
1. If you are sick please stay home.
2. If you use rental mats, clean with a disinfectant spray after use.
3. Please spray and wipe down all the props that you use during class.
4. Wash your hands and gargle before and after class.
5. Please wear a mask if you have a cough or have an allergy to pollens.
【Regarding refunds and the extension of the expiration date of tickets】
□ Ticket Plan: We will extend the expiration date for 10 days. ( including 3 lessons trial ticket )
□ Monthly Plan: we will refund one-third of the price of each pass or you can carry-over the rest of the tickets to the next month.
( Not eligible for maxed out light pass or regular pass )
Light pass: 2,933 yen ( 2,200 yen if you have only 1 ticket left.)
Regular pass : 3,850 yen ( 1,925 yen if you have only 1 ticket left.)
Free pass: 5,866 yen
How to refund and carry-over your ticket
1. We will give you confirmation forms at the reception in Sanjo and Shichijo studio from April 2nd until April 30th.
2. Please choose whichever one of the options you need.
3. We will refund at the reception by cash from April 15th until May 15th.
If you are in need of more information please email us.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we look forward to continuing to support you in health and yoga!